V.F. Beauty Director’s Must-Have Hair Products
It goes without saying that there are a lot of products on the market, many of which we have had the opportunity to try. Some we love … some, well, not so much. But if there’s one thing that stands true, it’s that if they make it into the beauty director’s top five of the moment, they have to be good.
- Harklinikken Hair Extract & Shampoo: Losing hair? Have no fear! Lars Skjoth of Denmark’s Harklinikken is here to rescue your hair and your sanity! Custom-formulated just for your scalp, getting diagnosed is truly as easy as A, B, C! Get your prescription online and you’ll be well on your way to fuller, healthier hair. Formulated with plant-derived botanicals, the scalp-hair Extract not only penetrates deep but also works as a hair thickener. Meanwhile, the gentle PH Shampoo balances the scalp and restores its health to the way it should behave. My full-experience journal on this regimen is to come, but I wanted to share my enthusiasm, as it’s so far so good!
- Davines Your Hair Assistant Definition Mist: Because Davines is all about being nontoxic and eco-friendly, I can’t help but reach for this gentle but highly effective brand’s products. Lately, I have been in love with the gently texturizing Definition Mist, which gives me a soft-tousled look—kind of a day-old, lived-in hairstyle, which I love! By adding soft volume and texture without the stiffness or stickiness, this has been my choice.
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts & Volumizing Conditioner with Rose Extract: Can you say „magique?“ The hair-care expert Christophe Robin (oui, French, bien sur!) has recently brought his incredible Rassoul Volumizing Cleansing Paste Stateside, and it’s unlike any other volumizing shampoo out there! First of all, it’s not a shampoo but a paste that works from clay to foam. And by adding water, the lather conditions and cleanses the hair to an incredible soft volume when dry. You will see that your hair has never been fuller, without any additional styling products. And I suggest you take it up a notch by following with Rose Extract Conditioner, as there’s no other conditioner that conditions like this! I am simply obsessed. Of course, this product can be paired with any shampoo. So do let it perform its weightless magic, as you won’t believe your eyes and hair!
- Yves Durif Extreme Vented Hair Brush: Perhaps because I’ve never been a big-bristled-hairbrush user, I don’t often brush out my hair—well, until this genius brush came along! Exclusive to the hairstyling expert Yves Durif (French, natch!), his new Extreme Vented Brush is strangely addictive. As it can be used wet in the shower, or dry, it feels fantastic on the scalp! Thanks to the ventilated base, the blow-drying time seems faster. Plus, it really lifts the roots! It feels pretty perfect on all types of hair as the ultimate de-tangler, I just love this brush! Not a big brusher? Well, once you get your hands on this, you’ll be reformed! Merci, Yves, you did it again.
- David Mallet Hair Serum: I wrote about the effervescent hairstylist David Mallet not too long ago, and I wanted to emphasize now fabulous his Hair Serum is! I am simply addicted, as it truly calms the hair and the frizz by adding shine without an ounce of grease. It truly nourishes the hair and adds high shine without any weight whatsoever. It’s the perfect hair serum—period. A must-have for all! Click here to see how to use and apply.
Link zum Originaltext